- Axiom Brass is in consideration for the GRAMMY award for Best Chamber Music Performance for our recording of Augusta Read Thomas' "Avian Capriccio"!
- The Peacherine Ragtime Society Orchestra is in consideration for the GRAMMY award for Record of The Year and Best Chamber Music/Small Ensemble Performance for our covers of "Stayin' Alive" and "Take on Me" and our most recent album "Jazzin' The Blues Away"!
- Axiom Brass premiered two of my transcriptions of madrigals by Barbara Strozzi and and a transcription of three movements from Scott Joplin's opera "Treemonisha" in our virtual season opener for the Artist Series of Tallahassee.
- The DC Trombone Workshop is proud to co-commission a work for solo bass trombone and trombone sextet from composer Adrian Sims.
- My brass trio transcription of Barbara Strozzi's "Godere in Gioventu" is available for free download in the latest edition of the Brass Legacy periodical.